Friday, October 6, 2017

csc104-slog1(2017.10.6)


To be honest, this is my first time to study computer programming. I never touch this field before. Thus, I chose this course in my first year study. Prior to taking this course, I have used Dr. Racket for three weeks. I think this course is teaching us to learn what computer can do to images, numbers and so on. The lectures are easier than I thought before, but I felt it is become more complex as it goes on. And I am get interested in the image code because I am an architecture student. And I am expect the programming will be more like the image programming. In addition, the professor is teaching us detailed with examples which is helpful for us to understand the code. Also, there is a course website, so I can easily find the course calendar and quiz exercises. This quiz exercises are really helpful and similar to the quiz, so after the review of quiz exercises, I got the full marks for the last two quizzes. 

2 comments:

  1. Great post! For future SLOGs, make sure to answer all the posted questions and organize your answers in paragraphs.

    -Hannah (CSC104 TA)

    ReplyDelete

End of class

Class is over for this week. I had my last quiz today. Today's quiz is about the binary number and decimal number. I felt the quizzes ar...