Wednesday, December 6, 2017

End of class

Class is over for this week. I had my last quiz today. Today's quiz is about the binary number and decimal number. I felt the quizzes are easy for me. The lab exercises on the course website are really helpful for me to practice before each quiz.
The final exam is coming on next week. I will do the past exam papers for review. And also review the lecture notes, past two term tests and our projects. I am glad for my past two term tests. I hope I will also get a good mark on my final exam. The csc104 class is over this week. I felt this course is interesting, this is my first time to take a cs course, but it is easier than I thought. I believe I will suggest my friend to take this course. I really enjoy to take this course in this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of class

Class is over for this week. I had my last quiz today. Today's quiz is about the binary number and decimal number. I felt the quizzes ar...