Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Term tests and projects

Last week, we had our term test 2 and we had the mark for the test yesterday. Look back on my performance of the first term test and the second one. I really pleased with both of them and I did better than the first one. I felt doing the past papers is very helpful for me to review. Because the type of the questions is similar. I am going to start my final review this weekend.
For the first project, I did it with friends couple weeks ago. I felt the first project was a little hard at the beginning because this was the first time we did the project like this. However, after the hard working, our group get the full mark for the first project. We are doing the second project this week, we almost finish the project today. I felt the second project is easier than the first one. It may because of the story which is easier for me to understand the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of class

Class is over for this week. I had my last quiz today. Today's quiz is about the binary number and decimal number. I felt the quizzes ar...